Search and compare HVAC service and repair prices for residential heating and air conditioning Orange County California. Most people get an estimate from their HVAC repair company before the work is completed. The big question does the amount sound reasonable or fair?
How to price check your HVAC company
Did you want to know if your current air conditioner or heater repair is fair? Searching for HVAC companies prices is a little tricky because they don’t post them. I will post my HVAC repair prices so you can compare your current estimate or quote to have your heating or cooling system repaired.
Are all HVAC companies repair prices the same?
No you will find all different prices for heating and air conditioning repair prices in Orange County, CA. Most large companies will charge more for repairs because of their large over-head. Did you get a high estimate or quote? You need to read this blog.
Searching for HVAC service repair prices
Why not search the internet for HVAC service and repair prices in Orange County, CA to see if you got a good deal on your repair or search for what the fair heating and cooling prices a contractor should charge. You deserve to have an HVAC company post their prices.
When your air conditioning dies in the heat of the summer, you might not have time to look around for competing quotes or research what you can expect to pay. Search Orange County, CA HVAC prices
Not being sure how much repairs can cost when the air conditioning service expert knocks on your door can be unnerving, so we’re here to show you several price ranges on some common services so you won’t be caught off guard when Dc’s Heating & Air Conditioning arrives to get you up and running again.
Free HVAC Furnace Heater Air Conditioner Repair Estimate
- Refrigerant Leak Detection & Repair: $150 – $500
- AC Circuit Control Board Replacement: $450 – $600
- Thermostat Replacement: $200 – $500
- Capacitor Replacement: $225 – $325
- A/C Contactor Replacement: $150 – $350
- AC Condenser Fan Motor Replacement: $450 – $550
- Air Conditioning Heater FAU Motor Replacement $450 – $850
- Freon Add / Recharge air conditioner, R22, 1st pound $131.36
- Add / Recharge air conditioner, R22, each additional $60.31
- Recharge air conditioner, R410a, 1st pound $72.40
- Recharge air conditioner, R410a, each additional $25.01
- Condensation drain clean $95.00 – $195.00
- Hot surface igniter replacement $125.00 – $175.00
- Flame sensor replacement $95.00 – $150.00
We dare you to compare your current HVAC estimate or repair quote to our online special AC service and repair prices. You never need a coupon these are lowest prices in the OC.
Heating, A/C, Refrigeration, HVAC service repair cities
Aliso Viejo | Anaheim | Brea |Buena Park | Capistrano Beach
Corona Del Mar | Costa Mesa | Cypress | Dana Point
Foothill Ranch | Fountain Valley | Fullerton | Garden Grove
Huntington Beach | Irvine | La Habra | La Palma | Ladera Ranch
Laguna Beach | Laguna Hills | Laguna Niguel | Laguna Woods
Lake Forest | Los Alamitos | Midway City | Mission Viejo
Newport Beach | Newport Coast | Orange | Placentia
Rancho Santa Margarita | San Clemente | San Juan Capistrano | Santa Ana | Seal Beach | Silverado | Stanton | Sunset Beach | Surfside | Trabuco Canyon | Tustin | Villa Park | Westminster | Yorba Linda | Orange County CA.