Stop Overpaying HVAC Do you have a heating or air conditioner issue that needs help? Searching for the best HVAC company by reviews are what most people do to find the perfect HVAC service or repair company.
Searching for a HVAC company that posts their service and repair prices on a website? Dc’s Mechanical shows our Orange County, CA customers what we charge for service and repair heating and cooling.
Compare HVAC Repair Costs Orange County, California
Did you feel your air conditioner repair cost seemed a little high? We dare you to compare our HVAC service or repair prices to any Orange County HVAC company.
- Refrigerant Leak Detection & Repair: $150 – $500
- AC Circuit Board Replacement: $450 – $600
- Thermostat Replacement: $200 – $500
- Capacitor Replacement: $225 – $325
- Contactor Replacement: $150 – $350
- AC Condenser Fan Motor Replacement: $450 – $550
- Air Conditioning Heater FAU Motor Replacement $450 – $850
- Air conditioner Freon Recharge $185 – $750
Stop Overpaying HVAC Service Repair
Searching for a 5 star review HVAC company in Orange County? Come check out what our customers have to say. Our honest upfront prices are posted on our website. We dare you to compare our low repair prices to any other HVAC contractor.
Our HVAC repair prices are the lowest in Orange County, CA. We dare you to compare or read what we charge for service and repair for our Orange County residential heating and air conditioning.