Turn to the local expert Delfield refrigerator repair in Orange County, CA. Dc’s Mechanical 949-770-9616 when you need service or repairs on your Delfield refrigerator.
Dc’s Mechanical is local licensed bonded and insured in Orange County, CA. For reliable and certified Delfield refrigerator repair and service Dc’s Mechanical Delfield Refrigerator Repair Orange County is fully trained on your Delfield refrigerator repair and service in Orange County.
Call the best and local Delfield refrigerator repair company at Dc’s Mechanical is Delfield Refrigerator Repair Orange County 949-770-9616
Delfield refrigerator and repair Orange County, CA
- Delfield door gasket
- Delfield compressor – Orange County, California
- Delfield refrigerant charge
- Delfield door handle
- Delfield thermostat – Orange County, California
- Delfield door hinges
- Delfield refrigerator freezer parts
- Delfield Refrigerator Repair Orange County
The Delfield Company was founded in a small building on Detroit’s east side in 1949 by Paul DeLorenzo and Thomas Springfield. The company name was derived from the “Del” in DeLorenzo and the “field” in Springfield.
- In early 1969, a second manufacturing plant was opened in Cadillac, Michigan. About the same time, Springfield sold his portion of the business to DeLorenzo, and the company was acquired by Clark Equipment.
- In 1971, a Mt. Pleasant, Michigan plant was opened and the general offices were relocated from Detroit to Mt. Pleasant.
- The Detroit location was closed in 1974, and in 1976 Delfield was purchased by Alco Standard Corporation.
- In 1985, the Cadillac, Michigan plant was closed and a new plant was opened in Covington, Tennessee.
- In August of 1990, Alco announced the divestiture of their foodservice companies, and The Delfield Company was purchased by members of the Delfield management team and an investor group led by Onex Corporation and The Diggs Group.
- Four years later, in May of 1994, The Delfield Company was acquired by Scotsman Industries.
- August of 1999, Delfield became part of the Welbilt Group of Companies through the acquisition of Scotsman Industries by Berisford PLC.
- June 2000, Berisford changed its name to Enodis PLC.
October 2008, Delfield became part of Manitowoc Foodservice through the acquistion of Enodis PLC by The Manitowoc Company and currently remains a leader in the foodservice equipment industry.Today, Delfield is one of the largest custom stainless steel refrigeration equipment manufacturers in the world.
Manitowoc Foodservice – global leaders
The Manitowoc Foodservice Group is part of the Manitowoc Company Inc. The group develops, produces and sells world-leading solutions in the foodservice equipment sector.
Manitowoc Foodservice offers you an unrivaled understanding of the customer and industry combined with comprehensive kitchen solutions, culinary experience and first-class customer service. Globally and locally. With business operations in America, Europe and Asia, Manitowoc Foodservice supplies leading brands such as Cleveland, Convotherm®, Delfield®, Fabristeel, Frymaster®, Garland®, Kolpak®, Kysor Panel Systems®, Lincoln, Manitowoc® Ice, McCall®, Merrychef®, Merco, Moorwood Vulcan, Multiplex®, RDI Servend®, Manitowoc® Beverage Systems and TRUpour.
For Delfield Refrigerator Repair Orange County and repair in these cities Orange County, CA – California
Dc's Mechanical HVAC 24872 Wells Fargo Drive Laguna Hills,CA 92653 Call 949-770-9616