Do you need an air conditioner tune up? Dc’s Mechanical HVAC 949-770-9616, Heating and Air has been tuning up air conditioner systems in the local Orange County, CA area since 1998. We will gladly come out to your home and tune up your air conditioner to provide you and your family the comfort you desire.
Air Conditioning Tune Up
Your heating and cooling system is typically 50 percent of your energy cost in your home. While changing the air filter is one of the simplest things you can do to keep your air conditioner working, a regular maintenance routine with an air conditioner professional will keep your unit from malfunctioning during the hottest days of the summer. And if you ever wondered whether an AC tune-up is necessary, then you need to ask yourself these simple questions.
- Would you like to save money on energy costs?
- Are you looking for a way to help your expensive air conditioning equipment last longer?
- Are you interested in improving your ac system’s performance and efficiency?
- Have you ever wished that you could help prevent costly air conditioning breakdowns?
- Do you want to protect your family with better air conditioning safety?
- Is comfort important in your home?
How to cut your electrical bill during the summer cooling
If you are like most homeowners, the answer to all these questions is a resounding yes. Fortunately, regular HVAC tune-ups can bring you all these benefits, and more. According to www.energystar.gov, a yearly tune-up of your heating and cooling system can improve efficiency and comfort and pre-season check-ups can prevent future problems and unwanted costs. Have your air conditioner inspected at least once a year. During a complete air conditioning tune up, you should expect the specialist to:
- Inspect coolant levels and pressure refrigerants Freon
- Calibrate thermostat(s) and check proper cycle and temperature
- Inspect and tighten wiring, contacts, capacitors and relay
- Ensure the evaporator coil is clean
- Ensure the condensate drain is clear
- Inspect and clean the condenser
- Inspect the outdoor disconnect
- Inspect the condenser fan motor and blades; lubricate if needed
- Check compressor amps at startup
- Perform additional safety and efficiency checks, as needed
Air Conditioner Tune Up Cut Your Electrical Costs
The wisest course of action is to work with Dc’s Mechanical HVAC, Heating and Air. We have been tuning up air conditioning units in the Orange County, CA area since 1998. We can accurately determine the appropriate system for the home. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible service while giving you affordable pricing and payment options. Dc’s Mechanical HVAC can supply you with references if you request, and we have one of the best warranties around. When you think Heating and Air…Think Dc’s Mechanical HVAC.
- Air Conditioning Tune Up Aliso Viejo, CA.
- Costa Mesa, CA.
- Air Conditioning Tune Up Dana Point, CA.
- Huntington Beach, CA.
- Air Conditioning Tune Up Irvine, CA.
- Air Conditioning Tune Up Laguna Beach, CA.
- Air Conditioning Tune Up Laguna Hills, CA.
- Air Conditioning Tune Up Laguna Niguel, CA.
- Air Conditioning Tune Up Laguna Woods, CA.
- Air Conditioning Tune Up Lake Forest, CA.
- Air Conditioning Tune Up Mission Viejo, CA.
- Newport Beach, CA.
- Air Conditioning Tune Up Rancho Santa Margarita, CA.
- Air Conditioning Tune Up San Clemente, CA.
- Air Conditioning Tune Up San Juan Capistrano, CA.
- Air Conditioning Tune Up Santa Ana, CA.
- Tustin, CA.
- Villa Park, CA.
For customers that want to save money on their heating and cooling electrical bill call Dc’s Mechanical HVAC and let us supercharge that air conditioner to run a peak performance saving you money on your next electrical bill. We service and repair all brands of heating and air conditioning systems both commercial and residential
Dc's Mechanical HVAC 24872 Wells Fargo Drive Laguna Hills,CA 92653 Call 949-770-9616 www.dcsair.com